Friday, January 18, 2013

ok kitties--GROUP PICTURE!!!!

These are my kitties Solomon, Genesis, Revelation & Israel (mommy & son) <3 i LOVE them all so much!!!! Solomon is the oldest (about 5 years old) male kitty. Genesis is second oldest (2.5 years) & is female. (the only indoor cat of the bunch) Revelation is third oldest (1.5 years) and is also female. Last but definately not least--Israel AKA Bandit AKA Paws is the baby boy. (one of Reve's seven angels she gave birth to last summer-and he is about 6 months old) We call him paws because he is polydactyl (has extra cat toesies!!) So his paws are HUGE!! I lOVE MY KITTIES<3 -------Change of subject-- This year im gonna start doing something i never do--that is...WRITE! i never write on my blog, i just throw up some pictures---cuzzz that's what i do best :) But this year im gonna push myself a little bit out of my comfort zone and try to write more!! So there ya have it folks!! Now im gonna take pictures & write so i guess that makes me a phoblographer ;) Talking about my kitties is my way of warming up to you!! Thank you for taking the time & interest :) XoXo, Joanna Gail

No comments: